Who We Serve
We serve children, adolescents, and adults throughout the community who face difficult challenges in life.
To be eligible for services, you must meet the following requirements
- Must have medicaid insurance
- Must be at least 5 years old
What sets us apart from other agencies?
- There are no out of pocket costs for eligible individuals
- All services are voluntary
- Our clinicians go out to your home
- Our clinicians go out to the school and/or into the community
- We provide evaluations by a Psychiatrist and Medication Management
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment
- Individual Behavioral Counseling
- Situational Stressors
- Family Relations
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Mental Health Issues
- Life Span Issues
- Psychiatric Illnesses
- Substance Use Disorders
- Other Addictive Disorders
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services are designed to prepare clients to function as actively, adaptively, and independently in society as possible and appropriate. The service assists clients strengthen, restore and/or develop the necessary individual skills, abilities and environmental supports to improve their personal, social, family, occupational/educational lives, and overcome the isolation and withdrawal experienced by the seriously mentally ill adult clients and emotionally disturbed children and adolescents. This service will help the clients assume responsibility over their lives and behaviors, and improve their general well being.
- Services are aimed to determine the use of medications to assist in managing mental illnesses in addition to therapeutic modalities, and monitoring the effectiveness of the medication over the course of treatment.