To assist in our community affected by mental illness and serious emotional
disturbance to achieve their hopes, dreams, and quality of life goals.
To accomplish restrictive, non-stigmatizing, most accessible environment within a coordinated system of community and self-care, respectful of a person’s family and loved ones, language, culture, ethnicity, gender and sexual identity.
- We believe our lives depend on compliance.
- We uphold honest and integrity as our guiding principles.
- We believe all people have value and deserve opportunities to create and fulfill personal dreams and goals.
- We treat our clients with respect and are sensitive to their needs.
- We believe in empowering our employees and increasing their ability to be effective, competent members of our decision making team.
- We lead through inspiring, motivating and team-building.
- We believe ingenuity and satisfied employees are key elements to our organization’s success.
- We value knowledge, expertise, and visions of all employees and stakeholders.
- We always want our communities to say we are compassionate and meaningful in the work we do.
Family Solutions of Louisiana services are expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- Minimize Oppositional Defiant and Disruptive Behavior of clients that affect client’s daily functioning
- Reduce or prevent involvement with the Criminal and Juvenile Justice Offices; incidents of psychiatric hospitalization
- Minimize the amount of time spent in out-of-home placement and disruptions in school
- Assist clients in coping with the chronic symptoms of their mental diagnoses
- Assist Clients in the stabilization of acute symptoms of mental diagnoses